Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
."for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" Vol. No. Summer 2005 IAWPCO 70th Annual Operators Conference Operator of the Year Awarded for 2004 The Illinois Association of Water Pollution Control Operators (IAWPCO) held its seventieth annual operators' conference in Springfield on April 21, 2005. On Wednesday evening at the annual awards banquet, the winners of the Plant of the Year and Operator of the Year awards for 2004 were announced and each recipient was presented with traveling trophy. total of wastewater treatment facilities/operators were nominated for the six awards from the more than 2800 wastewater treatment facilities and more than wastewater treatment operators statewide. The nominees and the winner for each award are indicated below. OPERATOR OF THE YEAR Nominees: Don Jordan (City of Paris) Ron Smith (City of Fairfield) Greg Garbs (Veolia Water, City of Streator) Winner: Greg Garbs (Veolia Water, City of Streator) The City of Streator wast
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:27:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192444_summer-2005.pdf - checksum='230147033' byte count= '650685'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 23 2005
- dateLastModified: 08 23 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2005 Summer
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v64/n2/summer-2005.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 64 no. 2