Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Vol. No. "for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" Spring 2005 State of IllinoisRod R. Blagojevich, Governor Illinois Envirnonmental Protection AgencyRenee Cipriano, Director IllinoisEnvironmental Protection Agency State Low-Interest Revolving Loan Programsfor Drinking Water and Wastewater Facility Upgrades Top $2 Billion Milestone Nearly Loans Have Assisted Communities Across Illinois Two programs administered by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, that have provided low-interest loans to assist hundreds of communities across the state in upgrading or expanding their drinking water and wastewater treatment facilities, have now passed the $2 billion mark. "Safe and reliable drinking water supplies and meeting all standards for sewage treatment are essential to the quality of life across our state and the loan programs continue to be popular and vital tool," said Illinois EPA Director Renee Cipriano. "Governor Blagojevich's Opportunity Return
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:26:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192419_spring-2005.pdf - checksum='4018419846' byte count= '1046758'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 02 25 2005
- dateLastModified: 02 25 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2005 Spring
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v64/n1/spring-2005.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 64 no. 1