Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Bureau of Water Vol. No. 3Environmental 1021 North Grand Ave. E. November 2003 Protection Agency Springfield, IL "for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" State's Water Plant Operators RecognizeNine Peers as "Best" in Their Classes Attendance Stays High At Water Operators Conference Drinking water plant operators in Streator (LaSalle and Livingston counties), Bethalto (Madison County) and Pocahontas (Bond County) have been recognized by their fellow operators and the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency as the outstanding professionals in their individual categories of service. More than 1,000 members and guests of the Illinois Potable Water Operators Association (IPWSOA) honored Larry Goldsmith, Streator; Kenneth Ragan, Bethalto, and Sandy Kuhn, Pocahontas, for their work in providing plentiful, safe drinking water on daily basis to users. Operators are rated on the day-to-day operation of facilities that use surface water or groundwater
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:33:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192256_nov-2003.pdf - checksum='681892762' byte count= '487547'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 15 2005
- dateLastModified: 03 15 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2003 November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v62/n3/nov-2003.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 62 no. 3