Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Piece should read vol. 61, no. 5 NOT vol. 61, no. 4
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Bureau of Water Vol. No. 4Environmental 1021 North Grand Ave. E. December 2002 Protection Agency Springfield, IL Nominees Named for Pretigious Wastewater Plant, Operator Awards & on Arsenic Nitrogenous Materials and the Environment FREE CD-ROM Operators Get Microscope Training and Free Microscope in Program.4 Public Water Supply Operators Pass Operator News "for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" Effective March 10, 2003, there are new stormwater permit requirements for small construction sites, small municipalities and municipal separate storm sewer systems. Beginning March 10, construction sites that disturb one acre or more must have coverage under the NPDES general per mit for stor water unoff, to meet requirements of Phase II of the stormwater requirements under the Clean Water Act, and after that date, municipalities with populations under 100,000 will no longer be exempt from the storm water construction site requirements. March 10,
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:24:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192224_december-2002.pdf - checksum='2872421742' byte count= '482503'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 15 2005
- dateLastModified: 03 15 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2002 December
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v61/n4/december-2002.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: [vol. 61 no. 5]