Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.The 72nd annual conference of the Illinois Potable Water Supply Operators Association will move to downtown Springfield next September. Outgoing president Richard Alwood told record crowd at the awards banquet on Sept. that the event has outgrown the available exhibitors space at the Crowne Plaza, so exhibits next year will be set up at the Prairie Capital Convention Center, few blocks from the state capitol. The hotel headquarters will be at The Renaissance, where the recognition banquet will be held and block of rooms for participants will be available at the adjacent Springfield Hilton as well as the Renaissance. "Downtown Springfield offers variety of lodgings and eating places, across broad range of prices," Alwood told the group in announcing the shift from the southeast side of Springfield where the conference has been held for years. "Outside conference events, the Old State Capitol and the current state capitol are within easy walking distance." The "for optimum operation/ma
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:21:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192216_october-2002.pdf - checksum='93304460' byte count= '407554'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 15 2005
- dateLastModified: 03 15 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2002 October
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v61/n4/october-2002.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 61 no. 4