Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Each month, each of the more than 2,600 holders of basic permits to discharge to state waters must submit to the Illinois EPA discharge monitoring reports including sample analyses required by those permits. Soon, using system being implemented through federal grants from U.S. EPA, those permit holders will have the option of entering the data into an online form and submitting it electronically to the Agency. Utilizing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and digital certification provided through the Illinois Certificate Authority, the electronic data will provide security and procedures that ensure the data remains unaltered during transmission over the Internet, storage and retrieval. The data submitted through the webbased DMR form will be posted into the federal permit compliance system where it will be accessible for compliance processing. Participation will be entirely voluntary, but the IEPA will be strongly encouraging NPDES permitees to consider using the electronic reporting m
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:18:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192141_march-2002.pdf - checksum='4251781475' byte count= '719936'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 15 2005
- dateLastModified: 03 15 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2002 March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v61/n1/march-2002.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 61 no. 1