Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Marcia Willhite became the Chief of the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency's Bureau of Water, effective May 16. "Marcia's wide-ranging environmental background and experience dealing with the environmental and regulated communities should be of great value to the Agency, not only on water-related matters, but also as we face the increasing number of multimedia issues," IEPA Director Tom Skinner said. Willhite was Assistant Chief of the Environmental Health Division of the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department in Lincoln, Nebraska. She was with that agency from November 1993. She also is national president of the Association of Local Air Pollution Control Officials. Previously Willhite was an environmental toxicologist with the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission and sanitarian with the Bell County Health Department in Temple, Texas. She earned B.S. degree in wildlife biology from Eastern Kentucky University and an M.S. in toxicology from the University of Kentuc
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:09:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192129_june-2001.pdf - checksum='264118798' byte count= '141374'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 19 2005
- dateLastModified: 04 19 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2001 June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v60/n2/june-2001.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 60 no. 2