Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Piece should read vol. 58, no. 4 NOT vol. 59, no. 3
Sample text from the file
.For the first time in nearly seven decades of Illinois Potable Water Supply Operators Association conferences, both the Operator of the Year and one of two runners up in the same category work at the same water treatment plant. Jim Hughes, operator of the Hazel Crest plant, was named "Operator of the Year" in the distribution-only category, and Jerry Davis, of the same plant, was runner-up. Hughes resides in Homewood; Davis is Hazel Crest resident. Alan Ohlendorf, of Beecher, operator of the Flossmoor plant, was the other runner-up in that division. During the group's 69th annual conference Sept. 13-15 in Springfield, the IPWSOA gave its annual recognition to nine Illinois drinking water plant operators for their efforts in providing plentiful, safe drinking water to users. The event is co-sponsored by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, which oversees operations of approximately 1,800 public water supplies serving Illinois. Also selected for recognition in 2000 as Operator
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:07:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192121_october-2000.pdf - checksum='2920928687' byte count= '422786'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 19 2005
- dateLastModified: 04 19 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2000 October
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v59/n3/october-2000.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: [vol. 58 no. 4]