Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois water plant operators got memorable head start on welcoming the next millennium during the 68th annual conference of the Illinois Potable Water Supply Operators Association conference in Springfield in mid-September. record attendance of 1,035 members and guests capped the traditional two-and-a-half day program of professional sessions, technical displays and socializing with prime rib dinner, then trooped out of the Crowne Plaza Hotel headquarters for nearby circus-sized tent erected just for the occasion. En route they picked up tophats, tiaras and noisemakers. At the big white tent, which sported four enormous crystal chandeliers, carpeting, dance floor and live band, they were greeted with champagne to toast the last convention of the 20th century. Operators of the Year were presented with their awards and photographed, and the group moved outside the tent for fireworks display so spectacular that semis passing on the nearby highway blasted air horns in approval, and som
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:02:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192100_training-catalog-nov-1999.pdf - checksum='2725117649' byte count= '512172'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 19 2005
- dateLastModified: 07 12 2005
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 1999 November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v57/n3/training-catalog-nov-1999.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 57 no. 3