People v. Absher
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Absher (2011, May 19) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. On March 18, 2004, this St. Clair County defendant entered a fully negotiated guilty plea to retail theft and was placed on two years of probation.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 19 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 19 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:08:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108441.pdf - checksum='1370147965' byte count= '100599'
- 108441s.pdf - checksum='1186536655' byte count= '48740'