Vincent v. Alden-Park Strathmoor, Inc.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Vincent v. Alden-Park Strathmoor, Inc. (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Vincent v. Alden-Park Strathmoor, Inc., summary (110406s.pdf)
- Vincent v. Alden-Park Strathmoor, Inc. (110406.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE KARMEIER delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman took no part in the decision. This Winnebago County case is before the supreme court at the pleading stage. There has been no trial. In 2006, a nursing home resident died at the defendants facility in Rockford. A circuit court complaint was filed seeking damages. It alleged common law negligence and also violations of the Nursing Home Care Act.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:57:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110406.pdf - checksum='1106816410' byte count= '90722'
- 110406s.pdf - checksum='346735248' byte count= '85051'