Hill v. Walker
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Hill v. Walker (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. The issues in this appeal concern parole. A hired killer, William Hill, fatally shot the wrong man in 1974, but was more accurate in 1975, fatally shooting his intended target.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:53:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110215.pdf - checksum='4097376082' byte count= '97434'
- 110215s.pdf - checksum='1944627566' byte count= '43662'