People v. Madrigal
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Madrigal (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. The Identity Theft Law contains a number of different provisions. Only one of them is at issue in this appeal. A violation of the Identity Theft Law requires general knowledge that one is committing the actions specified.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:03:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110194.pdf - checksum='3061088690' byte count= '104736'
- 110194s.pdf - checksum='428276902' byte count= '86478'