Barber v. American Airlines, Inc.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Barber v. American Airlines, Inc. (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Barber v. American Airlines, Inc., summary (110092s.pdf)
- Barber v. American Airlines, Inc. (110092.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride specially concurred, with opinion. In 2008, this Cook County plaintiff booked a flight on American Airlines. It was cancelled. She did not rebook, but requested a refund of the ticket and of the $40 she had been charged to check her two bags.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:00:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110092.pdf - checksum='1689772984' byte count= '86316'
- 110092s.pdf - checksum='1431896193' byte count= '83788'