Williams v. Board of Review
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Williams v. Board of Review (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Williams v. Board of Review, summary (109469s.pdf)
- Williams v. Board of Review, summary (109469.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. In April of 2006, Chicago Castings Company permanently closed its facility. This employee, who had worked there for nine years, was terminated. She applied to the Department of Employment Security for unemployment compensation and received it, but it ran out in December of that year.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:46:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109469.pdf - checksum='2891646942' byte count= '124857'
- 109469s.pdf - checksum='2448396506' byte count= '87708'