People v. Phillips
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Phillips (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Thomas dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Garman and Karmeier. In the circuit court of Cook County, this defendant was charged with armed violence and three counts of aggravated battery on the basis of events that occurred in 2000 near Roosevelt Road and Loomis Street in Chicago.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:44:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109413.pdf - checksum='69312693' byte count= '91926'
- 109413s.pdf - checksum='1500973813' byte count= '49904'