Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois, 1996 [IEPA/BOL/98-008]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois, 1996 report (landfill-capacity-1996.pdf)
- Executive Summary and Introduction (summary.pdf)
- Region One: Northwestern Illinois (region-1.pdf)
- Region Two: Chicago Metropolitan (region-2.pdf)
- Region Three: Peoria/Quad Cities (region-3.pdf)
- Region Four: East Central Illinois (region-4.pdf)
- Region Five: West Central Illinois (region-5.pdf)
- Region Six: Metropolitan East St. Louis (region-6.pdf)
- Region Seven: Southern Illinois (region-7.pdf)
- Appendix A: Solid Waste Landfill Owners and Operators, Alphabetic by Facility (appendix-a.pdf)
- Appendix B: Solid Waste Landfill Owners and Operators, Alphabetic by County (appendix-b.pdf)
- Appendix C: Solid Waste Landfills Ranked by Wastes Received, 1996 (appendix-c.pdf)
- Appendix D: Solid Waste Landfills Ranked by Remaining Capacities, Jan. 1, 1997 (appendix-d.pdf)
- Appendix E: Solid Waste Transfer Station Owners and Operators, Alphabetic by Facility (appendix-e.pdf)
- Appendix F: Solid Waste Transfer Station Owners and Operators, Alphabetic by County (appendix-f.pdf)
- Appendix G: Landscape Waste Compost Facility Owners and Operators, Alphabetic by County (appendix-g.pdf)
- Appendix H: Contact List for Solid Waste Management Plans, Alphabetic by County (appendix-h.pdf)
- Appendix I: Adoption Dates and Updates for Solid Waste Management Plans, Alphabetic by County (appendix-i.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois: 1996 R6.1 Region Six: Metropolitan East St. Louis LandfillsTransfer Stations Compost Facilities R6.2 Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois: 1996 & Landfill (inactive during 1995 and 1996; reopened 10-31-97) Cahokia Road Sanitary Landfill South Chain of Rocks RDF-Phase Milam RDF BFI Modern Landfill(closed 9-18-97) Cottonwood Hills RDF(under development) Salem Municipal Landfill Randolph County Landfill (closed 4-20-95) & Transfer Station Randolph County Transfer Station Capacity Increase Capacity Decrease OF JAN. 1, 1997, THE REGION'S FIVE LANDFILLSreported total capacity decline of 6.3 percent. The available capacity of 56.9 million gate cubic yardsrecorded for that date was 3.8 million gate cubic yards less than the volume reported one year earlier. Included in these capacity figures is million gate cubicyards reported by & Landfill, in Greenville, facility that was inactive and di
1021 North Grand Ave., East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:35:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- appendix-a.pdf - checksum='742400258' byte count= '473683'
- appendix-b.pdf - checksum='1059449910' byte count= '497142'
- appendix-c.pdf - checksum='3640360848' byte count= '469873'
- appendix-d.pdf - checksum='3240917364' byte count= '469747'
- appendix-e.pdf - checksum='1288202427' byte count= '467469'
- appendix-f.pdf - checksum='1958363580' byte count= '493477'
- appendix-g.pdf - checksum='4219169074' byte count= '483401'
- appendix-h.pdf - checksum='1798114792' byte count= '474643'
- appendix-i.pdf - checksum='1189507164' byte count= '473550'
- landfill-capacity-1996.pdf - checksum='1178812292' byte count= '3640089'
- region-1.pdf - checksum='3378214273' byte count= '593010'
- region-2.pdf - checksum='1203563851' byte count= '858984'
- region-3.pdf - checksum='3374876929' byte count= '544670'
- region-4.pdf - checksum='1197203004' byte count= '496494'
- region-5.pdf - checksum='1975477621' byte count= '423514'
- region-6.pdf - checksum='838494091' byte count= '322562'
- region-7.pdf - checksum='2037595380' byte count= '443935'
- summary.pdf - checksum='3212807426' byte count= '942861'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 05 1998
- dateLastModified: 08 05 1998
- description: This annual report details facts about nonhazdous solid waste disposal in landfills in Illinois. In includes information about available disposal capacity.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 1998