Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program: 2002 Annual Report [IEPA/BOL/03-001]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.February 2003 Page Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program2002 Annual Report Illinois Bureau of Land February 2003Environmental 1021 North Grand Avenue East Protection Agency Springfield, Illinois 62794-9276 IEPA/BOL/03-001 Abandoned gas stations present increased challenges to the LUST Program, as well as to most communities throughout Illinois. Annual Report Page Contents Welcome Accomplishments/Highlights Acronyms UST/LUST Program Owner or Operator Requirements Public Act 92-0554 TACO Regulated Substances Treatment Techniques NFR Letter Restrictions LUST Program and its Relationship to: USTfields Pilot Project Statistics Web Page Update UST Fund 12-13 GIS Assistance/Questions Welcome The Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) Program continues to emphasize the importance of streamlining the underground storage tank remediation process. The signing of significant piece of legislation in the summer of 2002 will bring major change to the program. House Bill (now Public Act 92-0554)
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:20:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120424192211_lust-2002-annual-report.pdf - checksum='3621014097' byte count= '619511'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 02 11 2003
- dateLastModified: 02 11 2003
- description: This report describes the origin and administration of the LUST program in Illinois and highlights our achievements from the previous calendar year. Whether you are new to the LUST program or long familiar with the regulations, you will find information to enhance your understanding of LUST cleanups.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/lust/annual-report/2002/lust-2002-annual-report.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2003