Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program: 2000 Annual Report [IEPA/BOL/01-003]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Annual Report Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program For the second straight year, the Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) Program has issued more than 1,000 No Further Remediation Letters to tank owners and operators. This accomplishment signifies the cleanup of 1,769 acres in Illinois. The LUST Program has also paid $47.1 million in Underground Storage Tank (UST) Fund reimbursement claims, percent increase from last year. In November, the LUST Program became one of ten tank programs nationwide to receive new federal pilot grant for USTFields (UST Brownfields) term used to describe abandoned or underused sites contaminated by petroleum underground storage tanks. We will be busy in 2001 implementing the grant and looking for other cleanup and redevelopment opportunities. Information about every reported LUST site in Illinois along with basic program materials such as forms, regulations, and guidance publications can be found on our web site. know many of you regularly search th
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:17:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120424192104_lust-2000-annual-report.pdf - checksum='3956132025' byte count= '1999220'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 14 2001
- dateLastModified: 03 14 2001
- description: This report describes the origin and administration of the LUST program in Illinois and highlights our achievements from the previous calendar year. Whether you are new to the LUST program or long familiar with the regulations, you will find information to enhance your understanding of LUST cleanups.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/lust/annual-report/2000/lust-2000-annual-report.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2001