Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program: 1999 Annual Report
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:15:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120424191941_lust-1999-annual-report.pdf - checksum='2100063140' byte count= '3052276'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 01 2000
- dateLastModified: 03 15 2000
- description: This report describes the origin and administration of the LUST program in Illinois and highlights our achievements from the previous calendar year. Whether you are new to the LUST program or long familiar with the regulations, you will find information to enhance your understanding of LUST cleanups.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/lust/annual-report/1999/lust-1999-annual-report.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2000