Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program: 1998 Annual Report
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program: 1998 Annual Report (1999, March)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This report describes the origin and administration of the LUST program in Illinois and highlights our achievements from the previous calendar year. Whether you are new to the LUST program or long familiar with the regulations, you will find information to enhance your understanding of LUST cleanups.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Land
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 27 1999
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 27 1999
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:12:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120424191936_lust-1998-annual-report.pdf - checksum='2500936953' byte count= '274375'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/lust/annual-report/1998/lust-1998-annual-report.pdf