Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program: 1998 Annual Report
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Bureau of Land March 1999Environmental 1021 North Grand Avenue East Protection Agency Springfield, Illinois Printed on Recycled Paper 1998 Annual Report Table of Contents List of Acronyms Introduction Relationship to the U.S. EPA 5Underground Storage Tank Program Organization.7Statutory and Regulatory Authority Tank Owner and Operator Requirements 9UST Fund.16 Tiered Approach to Corrective Action Objectives 19The Illinois Brownfields Initiative Alternative Technologies.24Outreach.26 List of Figures Number of Acres Remediated Through the LUST Program Per Year 1989-1998 5Illinois EPA, Bureau of Land Organizational Chart Petroleum and Hazardous Substances LUST Incidents Per Year 1989-1998 11Incidents Reported vs. Sites Closed, Yearly Cumulative Totals 1991-1998 Title XVI Site Classification 1994-1998 13LUST Incidents by County LUST Reimbursement Claim Data, Number of Sites Reimbursed, Total by Year 1991-1998 17LUST Reimbursement Claim Data, Amount Reimbursed 1989-1998 LUST Reim
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:12:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120424191936_lust-1998-annual-report.pdf - checksum='2500936953' byte count= '274375'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 27 1999
- dateLastModified: 05 27 1999
- description: This report describes the origin and administration of the LUST program in Illinois and highlights our achievements from the previous calendar year. Whether you are new to the LUST program or long familiar with the regulations, you will find information to enhance your understanding of LUST cleanups.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/lust/annual-report/1998/lust-1998-annual-report.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 1999