People v. Bartelt
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Bartelt (2011, March 24) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE KARMEIER delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas and Garman concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Burke and Theis. This decision arises from the States appeal of the granting of a motion to suppress in Adams County. There has been no trial.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 24 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:47:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 107276.pdf - checksum='494055099' byte count= '169169'
- 107276s.pdf - checksum='2680003099' byte count= '86442'