Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Bartelt 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Supreme Court Summaries Opinions filed March 24, 2011 No. People v. Bartelt Appellate citation: Ill. App. 3d 1028. JUSTICE KARMEIER delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas and Garman concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Burke and Theis. to suppress in Adams County. There has been no trial. , \ \ + conducted surveillance at her residence. Her truck was illegally parked on the sidewalk. After she drove away and pulled into gas station, traffic stop was initiated based on the Vehicle Code parking violation. Another officer with narcotics-sniffing dog also pulled up. Defendant, the blower on high, thus forcing the air out of the vehicle. The dog then ran around the truck to sniff. He alerted, and on the basis of evidence found in the vehicle, unlawful possession of methamphetamine was charged. The defense filed pretrial motion to suppress, which was granted, and the State a
200 East Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:47:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 107276.pdf - checksum='494055099' byte count= '169169'
- 107276s.pdf - checksum='2680003099' byte count= '86442'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Supreme Court
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7821
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1720
- dateCreated: 03 24 2011
- dateLastModified: 03 24 2011
- description: JUSTICE KARMEIER delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas and Garman concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Burke and Theis. This decision arises from the States appeal of the granting of a motion to suppress in Adams County. There has been no trial.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March 24
- originatorDepartment: Supreme Court
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011