People ex rel. Alvarez v. Skryd
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People ex rel. Alvarez v. Skryd (2011, February 3) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This Cook County offender pled guilty in 1998 to a misdemeanor cannabis offense and was sentenced to time served (two days). In 2010, he filed a motion in the circuit court to withdraw his guilty plea and vacate his conviction, alleging that he was a Mexican citizen who was a lawful permanent resident and whose petition for citizenship was being denied because of his conviction.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:46:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110498.pdf - checksum='798865241' byte count= '80665'
- 110498s.pdf - checksum='2199806405' byte count= '80357'