LaSalle Bank National Assn v. Cypress Creek 1, LP
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
LaSalle Bank National Assn v. Cypress Creek 1, LP (2011, February 25) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- LaSalle Bank National Assn v. Cypress Creek 1, LP, summary (109954s.pdf)
- LaSalle Bank National Assn v. Cypress Creek 1, LP (109954.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE GARMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Karmeier, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justice Burke. In 2003, an $8 million loan was made by LaSalle National Bank for the purchase of land and construction of senior apartments on 13 acres in Bolingbrook.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:45:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109954.pdf - checksum='3872303208' byte count= '135116'
- 109954s.pdf - checksum='1908709068' byte count= '110114'