Ries v. City of Chicago
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Ries v. City of Chicago (2011, February 25) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Theis specially concurred, with opinion. In 2002, Chicago police officer Sergio Oliva was flagged down by one of several persons who were standing around Demario Lowe.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:34:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109541.pdf - checksum='249740762' byte count= '124017'
- 109541s.pdf - checksum='3005945661' byte count= '80770'