People v. Comage
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Comage (2011, February 25) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justice Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman specially concurred, with opinion. Justice Thomas dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Garman and Karmeier. In 2007, a Decatur police officer was investigating a reported gas station theft when he observed this defendant, who matched the description which had been given of the suspect. Defendant ran away, but the officer stopped him and asked for identification.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:33:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109495.pdf - checksum='3976747749' byte count= '133112'
- 109495s.pdf - checksum='3372161409' byte count= '85982'