People v. Manning
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Manning (2011, February 3) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE GARMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Thomas and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride specially concurred, with opinion. Justice Karmeier specially concurred, with opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justice Burke. In the circuit court of Du Page County, a jury convicted this defendant of one count of possession of a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. The appellate court affirmed.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:29:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109029.pdf - checksum='2801443903' byte count= '175740'
- 109029s.pdf - checksum='2895918022' byte count= '84170'