SPEED District 802 v. Warning
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
SPEED District 802 v. Warning (2011, February 25) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Thomas, Garman, and Karmeier concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride dissented, with opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justice Theis. SPEED District 802 is a special education joint agreement district which has 15 school districts as members. These school districts pool their resources to provide special education services to students with a range of disabilities. Representing the certified staff of the district is a union (the SPEED Education Association, IEA-NEA) which is their exclusive bargaining representative.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:27:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108785.pdf - checksum='2753019740' byte count= '239962'
- 108785s.pdf - checksum='917226964' byte count= '49173'