People v. Baez
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Baez (2011, February 25) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE GARMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Theis took no part in the decision. In the summer of 1999, a man and a woman were killed in Chicago. Their bodies had been partially dismembered and parts were strewn about the city, including in the Chicago River.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 25 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:21:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 98911.pdf - checksum='464217284' byte count= '327197'
- 98911s.pdf - checksum='1894405640' byte count= '41538'