People v. Garcia
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Garcia (2011, January 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
CHIEF JUSTICE KILBRIDE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. In 1999, this Cook County defendant was involved in a minor traffic incident with another driver.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:08:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109886.pdf - checksum='2513001825' byte count= '79048'
- 109886s.pdf - checksum='14772352' byte count= '82060'