First American Bank Corporation v. Henry
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First American Bank Corporation v. Henry (2011, January 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First American Bank Corporation v. Henry (109711s.pdf)
- First American Bank Corporation v. Henry (109711.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. First American Bank Corporation and three other companies filed a tax objection contending that the Forest Preserve District of Du Page County lacked statutory authority when, in November of 1999, it passed a levy ordinance for its contribution to its pension fund for the year 2000, but did not pass an appropriation ordinance to raise those revenues until June of 2000.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:05:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109711.pdf - checksum='3261496136' byte count= '79897'
- 109711s.pdf - checksum='624133189' byte count= '83967'