Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Thompson v. Gordon 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Supreme Court Summaries Opinions filed January 21, 2011 No. Thompson v. Gordon Appellate citation: Ill. App. 3d 538. JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This negligence suit comes before the supreme court at the summary judgment stage. No trial has occurred. In 1998, an accident occurred near the Gurnee Mills shopping mall when one car jumped median strip after swerving to avoid another vehicle and then hit car coming in the opposite direction. Two of the occupants of the car which was struck were killed and the plaintiff here, Corinne Thompson, filed suit on behalf of their estates in the circuit court of Lake County. Among the defendants is the professional firm which was hired by the mall developer in 1991 to provide engineering services. The engineering firm was contracted with concerning ramps and bridge deck which were to be redone
200 East Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:03:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110066.pdf - checksum='1543989254' byte count= '121325'
- 110066s.pdf - checksum='584845015' byte count= '84962'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Supreme Court
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7821
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1720
- dateCreated: 01 21 2011
- dateLastModified: 01 21 2011
- description: JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This negligence suit comes before the supreme court at the summary judgment stage. No trial has occurred.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 21
- originatorDepartment: Supreme Court
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011