People v. Williams
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Williams (2011, January 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE GARMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This Cook County defendant was convicted in a bench trial as an armed habitual criminal. He was arrested in 2007 and sentenced in 2008 to a six-year term.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:45:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109361.pdf - checksum='1198886420' byte count= '64906'
- 109361s.pdf - checksum='1296384772' byte count= '48125'