People v. Kitch
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Kitch (2011, January 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This sex offense case comes from Schuyler County and involves a girl born in 1991 and a boy born in 1994. Their mother married this defendant in 2000, but moved out, with her children, in March of 2003.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:40:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108769.pdf - checksum='2182335369' byte count= '106489'
- 108769s.pdf - checksum='3663989042' byte count= '85208'