People v. Alsup
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Alsup (2011, January 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. In the circuit court of Cook County, this defendant received a bench trial and was convicted on two counts of possession with intent to deliverone involving heroin and the other involving cocaine. The cocaine conviction is not at issue.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:38:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108354.pdf - checksum='1725826696' byte count= '89676'
- 108354s.pdf - checksum='2697361341' byte count= '85868'