IEMA Environmental Personnel Collect Samples Near Byron Nuclear Power Plant
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Environmental Personnel Collect Samples Near Byron Nuclear Power Plant (2012, January 31) [85**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Environmental Personnel Collect Samples Near Byron Nuclear Power Plant (013112IEMAByronSampling.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Environmental monitoring personnel from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) are collecting samples around the Byron Nuclear Power Plant today to confirm that a steam release during the Unusual Event on Jan. 30 poses no hazard to the public. While IEMA officials do not expect to find hazardous levels of radioactive tritium, the sampling will allow the agency to verify if tritium is present in the environment and, if present, at what levels.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 31 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 31 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:59:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 013112IEMAByronSampling.doc - checksum='1000898322' byte count= '117760'