Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting Thursday in Springfield [79**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy at Town Hall Meeting Thursday in Springfield (013012IEMAVision2020Springfieldhearingrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:54:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 013012IEMAVision2020Springfieldhearingrelease.doc - checksum='4016377233' byte count= '118784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 01 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 30 2012
- description: Representatives from first responder agencies, the education community, private businesses, the public and other groups and organizations in Central Illinois will provide input into development of the states new homeland security strategy during a town hall meeting Thursday in Springfield. The meeting is the fourth of eight meetings being held around the state over the next several months.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012