Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Statement Regarding Civic Federations Five Year Budget Projection [78**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Statement Regarding Civic Federations Five Year Budget Projection (013012GOMBresponsetocivicfed.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.STATE OF ILLINOIS EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR * ( ) , & ( ) $ $ * ( ( $ ' % ' * ( SPRINGFIELD Via Email: January 30, 2012 Contact: Kelly Kraft (c-217-720-2574) email@example.com Statement Regarding Civic Federation ) < % The Governor's Office of Management and Budget is pleased the Civic Federation recognizes the meaningful reforms enacted by Governor Quinn. Those reforms have begun to address decades of serious financial mismanagement in Illinois. As the report notes, due to that long history of mismanagement, the coming years will bring significant fiscal challenges. As such, we call on the Civic Federation, legislators, interest groups and individuals to partner with the Governor to pursue major reforms and return Illinois to sound financial footing. Report documents: Governor Quinn tackles inherited challenges while significantly reducing discretionary spending. According to the report, between FY2008 and FY2012, spending by state agencies has declined by 2.2 percent
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:49:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 013012GOMBresponsetocivicfed.pdf - checksum='3467852335' byte count= '119630'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Governor's Office of Management and Budget
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4520
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 01 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 30 2012
- description: The Governor's Office of Management and Budget is pleased the Civic Federation recognizes the meaningful reforms enacted by Governor Quinn. Those reforms have begun to address decades of serious financial mismanagement in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012