Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Stark County Tentative Multiplier Announced [82**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Stark County Tentative Multiplier Announced (013112REVStarkCounty.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:40:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 013112REVStarkCounty.doc - checksum='1217693912' byte count= '50176'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3336
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 01 31 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 31 2012
- description: Stark County has been issued a tentative property assessment equalization factor of 1.0000, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012