Illinois EPA to Clean Up Tarkowski Property
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA to Clean Up Tarkowski Property (2012, January 26) [74**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA to Clean Up Tarkowski Property (012612EPATarkowskicleanup.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
An Illinois Environmental Protection Agency contractor today is beginning cleanup of a dump site that has plagued the Lake Barrington Wauconda area for decades. The cleanup is expected to take four to six weeks, weather permitting.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:13:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012612EPATarkowskicleanup.doc - checksum='3208254217' byte count= '114688'