Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA to Clean Up Tarkowski Property [74**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA to Clean Up Tarkowski Property (012612EPATarkowskicleanup.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:13:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012612EPATarkowskicleanup.doc - checksum='3208254217' byte count= '114688'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 01 26 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 26 2012
- description: An Illinois Environmental Protection Agency contractor today is beginning cleanup of a dump site that has plagued the Lake Barrington Wauconda area for decades. The cleanup is expected to take four to six weeks, weather permitting.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 26
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012