Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR brings Target Hunger Now! Program to Peoria [76**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR brings Target Hunger Now! Program to Peoria (012612DNRTHNACevent.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:11:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012612DNRTHNACevent.doc - checksum='928189535' byte count= '41472'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Sprfingfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 01 26 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 26 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) and partner Feeding Illinois is hosting hundreds of children, adults and families who will experience how delicious Asian carp can be if prepared simply and correctly during an event at South Side Mission in Peoria this afternoon. The event is the second of many Target Hunger Now! programs showcasing Asian carp throughout Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 26
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012