Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Flinn Report: Illinois Regulation
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Regulation is summary of the weekly regulatory decisions of State agencies published in the Illinois Register and actiontaken by the Illinois General Assembly's Joint Committee on Administrative Rules. Illinois Regulation is designed to inform an involve the public in changes taking place in agency administration. VOL. Issue 4Regulation Illinois (cont'd next page) New Regulations ProposedRegulations NEW REGULATIONS: Rules adopted by agencies this week. PROPOSED REGULATIONS: Rules proposed by agencies this week, commencing 45-day First Notice period. Public commentsmust be accepted by the agency for the period of time indicated. ): Symbol designating rules of special interest to small businesses, small municipalities, and not-for-profit corporations. Agenciesare required to consider comments from these groups and minimize the regulatory burden on them. QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/RULE TEXT: Direct mail or phone calls to the agency personnel listed below each summary. Providingvolume a
700 Stratton Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:22:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120330191218_reg04.pdf - checksum='3644466482' byte count= '44001'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-2254
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 01 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 24 2012
- description: Illinois Regulation is a summary of the weekly regulatory decisions of State agencies published in the Illinois Register and action taken by the Illinois General Assembly's Joint Committee on Administrative Rules. Illinois Regulation is designed to inform and involve the public in changes taking place in agency administration.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2012 January 27
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/flinn/reg04.pdf
- originatorDepartment: General Assembly
- originatorDivision: Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 36, issue 4