Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) Use Annual Progress Report, 2011
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 2011 Chicago Stock Exchange Reporting (CSE-Reporting.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
180 N. La Salle Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:30:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- CSE-Reporting.pdf - checksum='3339443936' byte count= '54308'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Katherine A. Spinato
- contactNetworkAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Board of Investment
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-793-5711
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 2015
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 12 19 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 19 2011
- description: Chicago Stock Exchange Reporting reports on annual progress report on Illinois State Board of Investment's use of the Chicago Stock Exchange without violation of fiduciary responsibilities, rather than using a stock exchange based outsite of Illinois; and report on the total amount of trades made using the Chicago Stock Exchange.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 19
- originatorDepartment: State Board of Investment
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: January 1, 2010-December 31, 2010
- volumeOrYear: 2011