Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) Use Annual Progress Report, 2011
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Chicago Stock Exchange (CSX) Use Annual Progress Report, 2011 (2011, December 19, covering January 1, 2010-December 31, 2010)
Covers Time Period
January 1, 2010-December 31, 2010
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 2011 Chicago Stock Exchange Reporting (CSE-Reporting.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Chicago Stock Exchange Reporting reports on annual progress report on Illinois State Board of Investment's use of the Chicago Stock Exchange without violation of fiduciary responsibilities, rather than using a stock exchange based outsite of Illinois; and report on the total amount of trades made using the Chicago Stock Exchange.
State Board of Investment
Name: Katherine A. Spinato
Organization: Illinois State Board of Investment
180 N. La Salle Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Network Address: email@example.com
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 19 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 19 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:30:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- CSE-Reporting.pdf - checksum='3339443936' byte count= '54308'