Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR brings Asian Carp and Target Hunger Now! to Peoria [60**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR brings Asian Carp and Target Hunger Now! to Peoria (012512DNRADVISORYTHNcarp.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:48:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012512DNRADVISORYTHNcarp.doc - checksum='3186697510' byte count= '36352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Sprfingfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 01 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 25 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) continues its popular Target Hunger Now! program by making protein rich Asian carp available to Illinois families in Peoria on Thursday, January 26th. IDNR will demonstrate recipes at a lunch-time event featuring famed Louisiana Chef Philippe Parola. Target Hunger Now! is a humanitarian effort which provides food banks and other organizations throughout the state with donated venison and commercially caught Asian carp.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012