Hearing Scheduled On Illinois Corn Marketing Board Referendum
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Hearing Scheduled On Illinois Corn Marketing Board Referendum (2012, January 25) [62**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Hearing Scheduled On Illinois Corn Marketing Board Referendum (012512AGRICCornreferendum.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Agriculture Acting Director H.W. Devlin invites Illinois corn producers to submit their views and opinions on a proposed corn checkoff referendum at a public hearing Feb. 21, 2012.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 25 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 25 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:18:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012512AGRICCornreferendum.doc - checksum='3230773311' byte count= '93184'