Liquor education on tap before Super Bowl Sunday
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Liquor education on tap before Super Bowl Sunday (2012, January 24) [56**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Liquor education on tap before Super Bowl Sunday (012412ILCCDecaturAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
On Wednesday, January 25, Illinois Lieutenant Governor Sheila Simon will kick off a week of educational activities here focusing on the safe, responsible, and legal use of alcohol on Super Bowl Sunday. She will bring the Illinois Liquor Control Commissions new parental responsibility program to Central Illinois. The program, launched in time for New Years Eve, provides Illinois parents with the tools they need to reduce the incidence of underage and binge drinking. Over fifty organizations and elected officials from across the state have signed on to this effort thus far.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
101 West Jefferson Street, Ste 3-525
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:17:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012412ILCCDecaturAdvisory.doc - checksum='2097239122' byte count= '786944'