Quinn Administration Launches Innovations Project To Improve Health Care Results
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quinn Administration Launches Innovations Project To Improve Health Care Results (2012, January 24) [58**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quinn Administration Launches Innovations Project To Improve Health Care Results (012412HFSInnovationsProjectrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn and the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) have put out a call for health care providers to collaborate to develop innovative approaches to coordinating care for Illinois Medicaid recipients, focusing on improved preventive and follow-up treatments. The Innovations Project stems from last years Medicaid reforms and is part of the administrations commitment to moving Illinois towards a health care system that provides incentives for improved health outcomes.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Healthcare & Family Services
201 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62763-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:16:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012412HFSInnovationsProjectrelease.doc - checksum='6768219' byte count= '842240'