Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quinn Administration Launches Innovations Project To Improve Health Care Results [58**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quinn Administration Launches Innovations Project To Improve Health Care Results (012412HFSInnovationsProjectrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
201 South Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:16:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012412HFSInnovationsProjectrelease.doc - checksum='6768219' byte count= '842240'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Healthcare & Family Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-1200
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62763-0001
- dateCreated: 01 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 24 2012
- description: Governor Pat Quinn and the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) have put out a call for health care providers to collaborate to develop innovative approaches to coordinating care for Illinois Medicaid recipients, focusing on improved preventive and follow-up treatments. The Innovations Project stems from last years Medicaid reforms and is part of the administrations commitment to moving Illinois towards a health care system that provides incentives for improved health outcomes.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012