Responsible Parents Help Ensure a Safer Super Bowl Sunday
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Responsible Parents Help Ensure a Safer Super Bowl Sunday (2012, January 25) [[63**12]]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Responsible Parents Help Ensure a Safer Super Bowl Sunday (012512ILCCStatewideParentalResponsibilityRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Later today, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will kick off a week of educational activities in central Illinois that will highlight the Illinois Liquor Control Commissions new parental responsibility program. The program, launched in time for New Years Eve, provides Illinois parents with the tools they need to reduce the incidence of underage and binge drinking. Over fifty organizations and elected officials from across the state have signed on to this effort.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
101 West Jefferson Street, Ste 3-525
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 25 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 25 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:14:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012512ILCCStatewideParentalResponsibilityRelease.doc - checksum='2361101940' byte count= '787968'