IDNR Extends Controlled Pheasant Hunting at Eldon Hazlet and Wayne Fitzgerrell SRAs
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Extends Controlled Pheasant Hunting at Eldon Hazlet and Wayne Fitzgerrell SRAs (2012, January 10) [20**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Extends Controlled Pheasant Hunting at Eldon Hazlet and Wayne Fitzgerrell SRAs (011012DNRControlledpheasantextension-EH-WF-Jan2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) today announced additional controlled pheasant hunting season extensions at Eldon Hazlet State Recreation Area in Clinton County and Wayne Fitzgerrell State Recreation Area in Franklin and Jefferson Counties.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:51:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011012DNRControlledpheasantextension-EH-WF-Jan2012.doc - checksum='3994347679' byte count= '41472'