Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Extends Controlled Pheasant Hunting at Eldon Hazlet and Wayne Fitzgerrell SRAs [20**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Extends Controlled Pheasant Hunting at Eldon Hazlet and Wayne Fitzgerrell SRAs (011012DNRControlledpheasantextension-EH-WF-Jan2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:51:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011012DNRControlledpheasantextension-EH-WF-Jan2012.doc - checksum='3994347679' byte count= '41472'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Sprfingfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 01 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 10 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) today announced additional controlled pheasant hunting season extensions at Eldon Hazlet State Recreation Area in Clinton County and Wayne Fitzgerrell State Recreation Area in Franklin and Jefferson Counties.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012