Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Brings State Employment Information to Underserved Areas [15**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Brings State Employment Information to Underserved Areas (010912CMSAdvEStLouis.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
William G. Stratton Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:32:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010912CMSAdvEStLouis.doc - checksum='4230795049' byte count= '261120'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Central Management Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7100
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 401 S. Spring St, Room 500
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 01 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 09 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services will be previewing a new program to help bring information on state employment opportunities to underserved areas.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012