Illinois Brings State Employment Information to Underserved Areas
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Brings State Employment Information to Underserved Areas (2012, January 9) [15**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Brings State Employment Information to Underserved Areas (010912CMSAdvEStLouis.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Central Management Services will be previewing a new program to help bring information on state employment opportunities to underserved areas.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Central Management Services
William G. Stratton Building
401 S. Spring St, Room 500
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:32:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010912CMSAdvEStLouis.doc - checksum='4230795049' byte count= '261120'